Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Recipe #1: Disaster!

Okay...so after lots of flour and smoking up my kitchen, the first recipe I try, Cherry Cheese Bread, did not turn out :(  Not sure where I went wrong but my cream cheese mixture was runny and burned when I baked the breads.  The dough was good though and I think it would make a yummy yeast roll!!  Also, I forgot I'm not a big fan of cherries hence the fact that is prolly why I still had those bags of dried cherries in my cabinet...lol!!  So, off to my next one.  I think I'm gonna play it safe today...I have a Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip cake mix so I think i'm just going to make me some cupcakes for now!  Hopefully next week, I will be better prepared :)  But, for dinner tonight, I have marinated some pork chops in a spicy mango marinade and will be making one of those new Kraft Homestyle Mac and Cheese and baked beans...yummy!!  I'll post pics if it turns out good...so far I'm 0-1 today...lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment